Community Forum
ANVEL Licensing Options

Trouble with files in thread

• Re: Creating a path in Python with the API

Hi,

I am reading through the forum to try to get a better understanding of the Python and C++ API. There are two example files in the Creating a path in Python with the API thread that when I try to click on them I get a broken link. Is there a way to see these examples? Would they still work with the latest version?

Also, is there a more detailed plugin example than what is in the Samples folder?

Thank you.

• Hi.
    Thank you for your question. The python files available in the forum thread (https://anvelsim.com/topic/28/creating-a-path-in-python-with-the-api/8) may be getting blocked by your browser. The files download as .bin files which must then be renamed to .py files on your local computer. Can you try again?
    These examples are valid for ANVEL 2.0 and 2.5.

For the plugin example it would help to know a little bit about what you want to accomplish so we can point you to appropriate references.

Thank you,

ANVEL Support Team

• Hi,

Thank you for the response. I will try that.

One potential example we could use is adding a new sensor. A complete plug in example. I know there is a simple example on the wiki. This example does not have enough details for our uses.

Thank you.