Reload internal Python script

• Is there a way to "reload" an internal commands Python script without restarting ANVEL? E.g. I have a script that I run from the internal Python console. I made a change to the scripts and want it to be applied without restarting ANVEL. Thanks!

• @rr,

There is a known issue where an error in your Python script that you run (via the Execute Script menu option, or from a Python Script component, for example), may break the Python console, and therefore subsequent attempts to execute scripts will fail. It sounds like this may be what you're running into if you're trying to debug a script. We certainly have better Python debugging support on our radar for future ANVEL releases.

Regards,
    ANVEL Support

• Nope, not trying to debug and the script loads fine (no errors) when I start ANVEL. I would just like to make changes to the scripts without having to restart ANVEL.

• @rr,

Have you tried running it via the Python -> Execute Script menu option after making the changes?

Regards,
    ANVEL Team

Looks like your connection to ANVEL Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.